Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
Organization: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
1. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces)
- The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group "B‟ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group "C‟ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group "C‟ (Non-Gazetted).
The detail of tentative vacancies are as follows:
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97 Posts
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female: 53 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 1073 Posts | ExS: 107 Posts
- ASI (Executive) in CISF:Vacancies will be intimated later
Job Location: All Over India
Age Limit: 20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible)
Centres of Examination: A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in
which he/ she desires to take the examination:
Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)
Address: Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards
Examination Process: The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in or „Click here to apply‟ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-04-2018
- Offline Challan Generation End Date -02.04.2018 (Up to 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan - 05.04.2018
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here