Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Mechanical Engineering: 31 posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 10 posts
- Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 10 posts
- Electronics Engineering: 17 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 12 posts
- Food Technology: 5 posts
- Microbiology: 13 posts
- Textile Engineering and Fiber Science: 3 posts
Total No. of Posts: 109 Posts
Discipline: Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering & Fibre Science.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- General / OBS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWd/Women: No Fee
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-04-2018