UIDAI (Aadhar Card) Recruitment 2018UIDAI has recently published notification for the post of Adviser, Secretary, Officer, Assistant & Other Vacancies.
Post Name: Various Posts (Adviser, Secretary, Officer, Assistant & Other)
Job Location: All India State wise
Late Date to apply or submit job application: As soon As Posiible
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, under the provisions of the Aadhaar Act 2016. They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale to fulfilling their current positions.
- All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation Degree or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
- Minimum age require 18 years and Maximum Age is 56 Years. For Age, relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay No Application Fees.
- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Written Exam, Interview.
- Candidates can get salary Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800/- per month. ( For more detail check PDF for each post)
- With 4200/- Grade Pay. (For more detail check PDF for each post)
- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://uidai.gov.in . After filling application form then attached all relevant documents and send it to the given address on or before last date
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here